Learning Goal: I’m working on a political science multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
i will be taking a test soon and these are the potential questions.
Potential Short Response and Essay Questions:
- How does a Bill Become a Law?
- What was the War Powers Act of 1973? What does the law say the President Must do?
- What was Marbury vs. Madison and what was the significance of the case from a checks-and-balances perspective?
- What is the difference between an “Originalist” and someone who believes the Constitution is a “Living Document” What are the arguments for both judicial philosophies?
- How did the American Civil War change the relationship between government and citizens? In answering this question, you must think about the Emancipation Proclamation and the Civil War/Emancipation Amendments (13th, 14th, 15th). Why were these amendments necessary?
please answer each question twice as if it is for 2 separate students. try to change the wording as much as possible. thank you.
each question could 2-4 sentences. thank you again.