Learning Goal: I’m working on a business question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the following through the Growing Your Business simulation, the Strategy video available in the Supplementary Review Materials through the Help section, read through the pop-up screen titled Thoughts as you prepare your Strategy that will show when you go to the SWOT and Strategy tab of the TriCorp simulation, read the Internal Emails, and read the Welcome on Board memos. Additionally, read The U.S. Medical Device Industry: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats, The Potential of Medical Device Industry in Technological and Economical Context, and Introduction to the Special Issue.
The final section that must be completed in the Growing Your Business simulation for Week 1 is your SWOT and Strategy. Your Strategy, in particular, should be guiding all of your decisions (in the corporate world one of the primary reasons business commitments are not met is the misalignment between decisions and strategy). This will be your compass when making decisions for your organization.
The SWOT and Strategy assignment,
- Must be completed through the Growing Your Business simulation.
- Must describe Hisco’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT Analysis) based on the information you have read.
- In the Strategy section, must describe what your strategy will be for the next two to three years.
- When you are done, click the checkbox at the bottom of the screen, then click Save SWOT and STRATEGY.
- All the inputs have to have at least 50 words.
- After completing the simulation, students must save the provided pdf from the Pdf Report link and submit it through Waypoint. Verify your submission was successful.
“Growing Your Business” – A Management Simulation. (https://ashford.tri-sim.com/canvas)
Holtzman, Y., Gorkhover, G., & Ganz, M. (2015, January 12). The U.S. medical device industry: Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from https://www.mddionline.com/us-medical-device-indus…
Maresova, P., Penhaker, M., Selamat, A., & Kuca, K. (2015). The potential of medical device industry in technological and economical context (Links to an external site.). Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management, 11, 1505-1514. doi:10.2147/TCRM.S88574
Savickas, Mark L. (2003, September). Introduction to the special issue (Links to an external site.). Career Development Quarterly, 52(1), 4-7. doi:10.1002/j.2161-0045.2003.tb00621.x