Saudi Electronic University
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
|Course Title: Introduction to E-Management
|Course Code: ECOM 201|
|Academic Year/ Semester: 2021/2022-Summer Term||CRN:|
|Student Grade: out of 10||Grade Level: Low/ Mid/ High|
In this assignment you need to do the following:
- Select an article from the Saudi Digital Library related to the course content
- You can refer to the course syllabus for help.
- Read the article and understand the key points
- Write a summary of the article (250-300 words)
- Use your own words. Do not copy and paste from the article.
- Your summary must be a stand-alone piece of work
- Be clear and up to the point.
- State the main points of the article.
- Discuss how they are related to the local Saudi virtual management styles and procedures.
- Upload it to the assignment link on Black Board
- Use this template
- It should be done during week 2
Guidelines for the assignment:
- Make sure to include the cover page with all information required. One mark will be deducted if there is no cover page
- This is an individual assignment.
- Use font Times New Roman, 12 font sizes
- Use 1.5 line spacing with adjust to all paragraphs (alignment).
- Use the footer function to insert page number.
- Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project and references.
- The minimum number of required references is 1.
- Your report length should be between 300 to 350 words in total.
- You must check the spelling and grammar mistakes before submitting the assignment.
- Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements paper style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes, referencing and word count.
- Assignment must be in Word format only NO PDF
- Your file should be saved as Word doc [Example]: [Your Name] [CRN] ECOM201 – Assignment 1.doc
Article Summary (250-300 words):