Learning Goal: I’m working on a writing question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
SQL statements are used to build databases, keep it safe/secure and access information. We covered just the basic SQL commands (SELECT, FROM, WHERE, ORDER BY).
- Please explain a ‘Join’ and the different types of joins.
- Provide 3 SQL statements (examples) using a join.
- Use at least 2 references.
Your submission should follow these guidelines:
- Make sure you look over the Grading Rubric to understand how you will be evaluated.
- Name the word document, Module 7, LastName, FirstName.
- Word count must be at least 200 words – excluding the questions, reference and header information.
- Include at least two references to a scholarly resource.
- Do NOT Cut and Paste from the Internet.
- Use your own words.
- Use plenty of examples to support your answers.
- Include your experiences to support your answers, if any.
- Follow APA formatting for the text (12pt, Times New Roman, double-space).
- Use the MS Word grammar checker. If you need to improve your grammar skills, try using Grammarly.
- Remember to cite all references using APA style. For more information on APA style, refer to the Purdue Online Writing Lab.
- Start the References section on a new page at the end of the document.
- Name the References section References not Work Cited.
- Center the title References.
- The individual references should have a .5″ hanging intent.
Warning: Writing your answer verbatim from any textbook, Internet or other source or over quoting your answer is considered plagiarism and will result in a zero for this entire assignment.