All instructions are in the uploaded file please.
Answer the following questions by executing the required skills on the starter file listed above. Answer each question in the order it appears. Questions that are preceded with the letters KO indicate you must only use your keyboard and not your mouse to execute the required skill.
- KO Insert two blank worksheets.
- KO Open the Sheet1 worksheet.
- KO Change the Sheet1 worksheet tab label to “Main Data”.
- KO Highlight the range A2:C26.
- KO Copy the data in the highlighted range A2:C26.
- KO Open the Sheet2 worksheet.
- KO Activate cell B2.
- KO Paste the data previously copied.
- KO Increase the width of column C and D to 15 points.
- KO Change the Sheet2 worksheet tab label to “Single Sort”.
- Sort the data based on the values in the Year column. The dataset should be sorted in ascending order, or oldest to newest year.
- Open the Main Data worksheet (previously Sheet1).
- Sort the data based on the values in the Year and Month columns. The data should be sorted with the oldest (or smallest value) year appearing first. Then, the data should be sorted based on the month in calendar year order.
- Create an imbedded Treemap chart using the data in the Main Data worksheet.
- Change the chart title to “Sales by Month Hierarchy”.
- Move the Treemap chart to a separate chart sheet. The label for the chart sheet tab should be “Sales Hierarchy”.
- Change the font size of all the labels in the plot area of the Treemap chart to 12 points.
- Use the Treemap chart to identify the month with the lowest sales. Type the sales value you identify in cell A1 in the Sheet3 worksheet.
- Create a PivotTable using the dataset in the Main Data worksheet. The PivotTable should appear in a new worksheet.
- Place the Year field into the column headings area of the PivotTable.
- Place the Month field into the row headings area of the PivotTable.
- Place the Total Sales Dollars field into the VALUES area of the PivotTable.
- Show grand totals on the PivotTable for columns only.
- Format the values on the PivotTable to U.S. currency, zero decimal places.
- Sort the months on the PivotTable in Ascending (smallest to largest) order based on the Sum of Total Sales Dollars.
- Apply the Light Green, Pivot Style Light 14 PivotTable design style.
- Use the PivotTable to identify the month with the lowest sales dollars. Type this month in cell A2 in the Sheet3 worksheet.
- Create a PivotChart using the dataset in the Main Data worksheet. The PivotChart should appear in a new worksheet.
- Place the Year field into the Legend area of the PivotChart.
- Place the Month field into the Axis area of the PivotChart.
- Place the Total Sales Dollars field into the VALUES area of the PivotChart.
- Resize the chart so the right side of the chart locks into the right side of column M and the left side of the chart locks into the left side of column F.
- Resize the chart so the bottom of the chart locks into the bottom of row 18.
34)Add a filter to the PivotChart so only the months of January and February are shown.
35)Add a basic data internal control that will prevent a user from distorting the Treemap chart.