Learning Goal: I’m working on a chemistry multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
1. The final exam will be available online Monday, July 25, 2022 from 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM.
2. This is a TIMED exam. You have 120 minutes to complete the exam.
3. You can start the exam anytime between the available hours listed above.
4. Make sure you allow yourself the opportunity to utilize the full available time (even if you don’t need it).
5. You can take the final exam only once.
6. You can access the exam in Canvas from your “To Do” list or from the link in the schedule on the homepage.
7. The exam will close promptly at 11:59 PM. (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
8. This is an open notes/open book exam. This means you can use your notes, textbook, slides, a periodic table, a conversion sheet, calculator, etc.
9. You do not need a webcam to complete the exam.